Art Show!

Parents and Students: I love Art. I believe some students express themselves through Art. This is why I try to weave some Art activities into my class.  Many students learn by putting information into an Art form.
Our local Art Show is March 11th.
You can help by encouraging your student to create something at home. I'll do my part by involving as many art opportunities as possible in my lessons during the upcoming weeks.
I sent out a call for students to bring new markers into class. I was so  happy to learn that the school is allowing us to order some art supplies, too. I just turned in my order for oil pastels and fresh markers.
Thanks so much for all your sacrifices to make sure your child gets the best educational opportunities available.
Ms. Ronna

My adorable 10th Graders are the first to complete their art project! They did an amazing job.



0 comments: