Letters
























Dear Ms. Ronna,

So, today in my Professional Educator class, I had to do a writing sample. The topic was "The Best Teacher I Ever Had". I wrote about you. :) Thanks for being such a huge inspiration to me. In case my mom hasn't told you, I'm going to school to be a teacher. I'm so blessed to have had you, along with many of the other teachers at Dixie, to show me the way. Thanks for everything you have done for me and for every single student who has even had the privilege of calling you their teacher. I love you! You really are "The Best Teacher I Ever Had"!
  Kasey Helms

___________________________________________________
Dear Ms. Ronna,

About a week ago my son stated how much he had learned in your class. In fact, more than he had ever learned in a class! It is so reassuring for a parent to hear these types of comments . I am thankful for a compassionate teacher like you!

Michelle Reeder

P.S. Thank you for loving my child. 

_______________________________________________________


From Taylor Dukes:


Mrs. Ronna




















Mrs. Ronna teaches my child 2 classes.  I am amazed by what he has learned in her classes.  As a teacher, I know that not all children learn in the same way.  Mrs. Ronna takes this to heart.  Her classes are filled with opportunites for all learning styles.  My son and his friends shocked me by being able to recite the U.S. Presidents in order, thanks to the President's Rap.  The movies that she has selected this year have definitely helped the students better understand key concepts.  Our children do not have a clear understanding of what segregation was like.  The viewing of "Ruby Bridges" helped them to see how much life, especially in the south, has changed. 

Mrs. Ronna deeply cares about each one of her students.  She celebrates their achievements and victories.  She listens to their problems and offers heartfelt advice.  I am very proud that my son has her as a teacher this year.  She is an asset to our school and to the teaching profession.
Sincerely,
Sharon Fenn















To Whom it May Concern:

Mrs. Ronna Williams is a very attentive teacher when it comes to her students.  She tries to work with each and every one of them personally.  She makes her classes fun so that the children want to learn.  She taught our oldest son his Sophomore and Junior years.  He missed her tremendously last year (his senior year); but she did visit all the kids last year when she had a chance.  We are so excited to have her back this year.  She currently teaches both of our high school children and they just love her.  Our youngest is a girl and she never wanted to apply herself very much in her studies until this year with Mrs. Ronna.  We thank God everyday for bringing this angel to our family and especially to the Dixie Academy family.
Sincerely,

Jason and Stephannie Hall
____________________________

0 comments: