Most Productive Class Reward January 25, 2011

Every now and then, a class deserves recognition for a highly productive day.  Today is one of those days, the ninth graders reminded me why I wanted to be a teacher today.  Not one student complained about the work. Every student was actively involved in the lesson and every student made me feel like they really cared about what I was teaching. These students were not squabbling with each other at any point during the class. They were focused. These are the types of students that I actively seek scholarships for. These are the types of students who I write recommendations for. Today was a great day in 9th Grade World History.
After the lesson, we had a pop quiz and the students did exceptionally well.  
These are the students who were present today and made my day.
Hector Ramos
Taylor Dukes
Tyler Hall
Jessica Wilson
Kyle Helms
Jacalyn Pyle


We missed Shelby and Jes today.

0 comments: